Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a start-up sales agency, selling high quality home improvements performed by others, via competitive bid (similar to how insurance agencies work). To emphasize, this is NOT a referral service (i.e., Angies List). We sign the contracts to do the work. What makes us different is our ability to offer competitive bidding for the complete spectrum of home improvements, from multiple providers in each category, from a single source.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Domain name with .com must match
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe your customers
Middle class and above homeowners who do not want to do-it-themselves.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Fresh, New and Different
2. Smart, Upscale, Discerning
3. Lowest investment consistent with professional results
List the names of your top three competitors
1. Home Depot Installed Services
2. Lowe's Installed Services
3. Any heavily marketed local home improvement company
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Warm, Elegant, Casually Professional
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
home improvement, broker, construction, remodeling
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
This is where I'm stuck, actually
Do you have other info you want to share?
The intention of this business is that it makes so much sense, it will change the way home improvements are bought and sold
No Files Added