Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Criteria for Success, Inc.
What do you do?
We are a sales Improvement Consultancy that develops online Wiki-Based Sales PlayBooks that become a small company's sales process. We then do onsite sales training that teaches them sales techniques and how to use them in the Sales PlayBook. We also provide a service that is paid on a quarterly retainer that we call "Active Sales Process management," that supports users of the Sales PlayBook to post sales goals and be held accountable to producing these goals using our Accountability Scorecard process.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
yes, only .com URL's
What is your industry?
Sales & Marketing
Describe your audience
Small businesses that generate between $20M and $200M in annual revenues with sales teams of 10 or more salespeople. we love service based firms that have a national sales force with multiple branch offices in major cities around the US. Our ideal client has revenues above $50M, 20 or more salespeople, and uses a consultative sale to close deals. Ideal clients are those that provide solutions, i.e. technology, software developers, logistics, complex manufacturing, accounting, etc.
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
We are looking for a name that defines our program. At the moment, we use Sales Improvement Program, but it seems rather dull and does not create the kind of buzz and excitement that we want.
We want to communicate:
1. That we develop an entire sales process, that is usable by every salesperson and their management to drive more business.
2. That this process will help salespeople be more focused, more efficient, and make much more money.
3. That the sales program will get the company to the next level and provide the platform for growth and scalability, so new salespeople can be properly hired, trained, and developed into this really cool Sales PlayBook.
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Quick, efficient, fast, focused, social, learning (salespeople on a sales team share best selling practices in the wiki with each other), highly profitable, improving relationships with customers, generating more business opportunities, and closing more of these faster.
Are there any words or phrases you like or hate?
Sales Training, Coaching, Canned. Words that I like: Process: But have to be careful that this is presented properly to salespeople as not burdensome)
Program. Method. System. Booster, money-maker, energizer, focus, mechanics, philosophy
Do you want to include additional info?
From our website:
As salespeople, ourselves, we've realized that success depends on both Philosophy and Mechanics. Philosophy, for us, isn't some pie-in-the-sky, academic treatise. It's helping people understand why top producers win so consistently and the types of sales cultures that foster success. We then engineer the mechanics to make those sales ideals real. Together, we create systems and practical, personal plans that help your people apply the techniques and behaviors they need to succeed in prospecting, developing and closing deals. We drive all this through our online wiki-based Sales PlayBooks
No Files Added