Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Criteria for Success, Inc. (www.criteriaforsuccess.com)
What do you do?
We provide sales training, management consulting and online sales playbooks that help people sell more
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
not at the moment
What is your industry?
Consulting and Training
Describe your audience
CEO, VP Sales in businesses with annual revenues between $20M and $200M.
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
We use a method when working with companies to help them improve their sales organization that focuses on our five distinct "Sales Success Areas" These are:
1. Prospecting - activities that generate leads and new opportunities
2. Selling - sales techniques to close the opportunity into a sale
3. Support - resources that the rest of the company provides to support the sales people. e.g. sales managers, marketing, and customer support
4. System - Systems that support sales by organizing customer data and selling activity (e.g.Salesforce.com)
5. Team - Dialog that promotes sales teamwork including exchanging best practices
This is the method that we want you to name!
List the names of your top three competitor products
SPIN selling, Solution Selling, Customer Centric Selling, Sandler Sales Method
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
fun yet professional
Are there any words or phrases you like or hate?
hate "sales training" Like "process" We like our tag line: "Make Sales Success a Habit." We like sports and action terms like "Sales PlayBook", we like words like "Philosophy" and "Mechanics"
Do you want to include additional info?
not right now
No Files Added