Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Manufacture kitchenware. eg. Pancake turners, Cooking spoons,Spaghetti Spoons, Messuring spoons, Basting Brushes, Silicone Spatulas, Pizza cutters, Chip Clips, Ice Cream scoops, Cake servers, Cutting boards, Strainers, ect..
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
This project is for retail houseware (kitchen goods)
Describe your audience
Anyone purchasing houswares
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
Quality, USA Made, Gourmet
List the names of your top three competitor products
OXO, Rsle, Rachael Ray
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Functional, Value, Clean style
Are there any words or phrases you like or hate?
Do you want to include additional info?
We are looking to launch a new kitchenware product line into retail. We need a name that can be printed on each item. We would like the products to be reconized as USA made. These products are the kind you see in the kitchen section of major retailers.
No Files Added