Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We deliver expertly-tailored management consulting and information technology services and solutions to federal government entities.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Government and Municipal
Describe your customers
The Federal Government: U.S. Department of Defense and the U.S. federal government agencies
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. that we focus on IT or technology
2. that we provide solutions or services
3. that we are experienced or experts
List the names of your top three competitors
Favor TechConsulting, LLC
T and T Consulting Services, Inc.
Planned Systems International
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
I don't have anything specific
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
technology solutions or IT solutions
Do you have other info you want to share?
Names that have been discussed but were rejected include: Tailored Technology Solutions; Premium Technology Solutions; RazorTech Solutions.
We're open to suggestions that are less literal e.g. "RazorTech" or "ACME Consulting" or "Citrix".
We also like the idea of having a name that could be an acronym. e.g. Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC).
No Files Added