Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
This is a pretty open naming game. I'm an entrepreneur, and developing a business that I can list all my other businesses under. A "parent" company of sorts - But I need a distinguished name for myself and all the work I will do.
* Right now I primarily deal with the internet I.E - Ebooks, Membership Websites, and various Internet businesses. But I'm not sure if I want a name that correlates to this or not. So I'm OPEN.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Entrepreneurship - ( having many ventures )
Describe your customers
Would like to keep this somewhat neutral. Appealing to both men and women, wide variety of age groups etc.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Unique, Creative, Classy, Fun, Inviting, Catchy, Edgy, Exciting, Engaging, Peaks Interest.
Perhaps a made up word too - such as twitter, google, meebo, dooce, and digg have done.
List the names of your top three competitors
Competitors? Hm.. perhaps all those business's with wonderful & catchy names!
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Unique, Creative, Fun, Inviting, Catchy, Edgy, Exciting, Engaging, Peaks Interest.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Nope - It's a open field. I really don't have any idea of what direction I want to go with this name.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Here are some that I like but not love:
So on all my ebooks and web ventures, it will be listed as a " place business name here, production " of sorts - catch what I'm saying?
Think of a name that sounds like it's going to be a hit & recognized someday ;) You can do it!
No Files Added