What does your company do?
We are a company that designs, develops and implements technology solutions specifically for the public safety sector in Canada (fire, ambulance, police, corrections, border security, etc) at all levels of government (federal, provincial and municipal).
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes. We also require the .CA domain name as well please.
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your customers
People who are:
1) working in public safety organizations (such as fire and police services) or is looking for a career in these organizations
2) in the communities they serve (general public)
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
(1) Public safety - the industry we are targeting
(2) Trusted - we build solutions that are trusted by public safety organizations and by the communities in which they serve
(3) Comprehensive - we build all-encompassing, integrated solutions
List the names of your top three competitors
No real direct competitors, a lot of companies who do a small fraction of what we are intending: including monster.ca, and LinkedIn and web hosting companies.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Descriptors: safe, secure, private, community, trusted, results-oriented, action-oriented, cloud, sharing, safety, collaboration, strength, foundation, intelligence, analytics
Concepts: interoperability (between public safety services and other organizations),connecting people, information management
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Definitely no acronyms or any company names that are so long that people would tend to abbreviate it with an acronym. The name should not be more than 2 words long. We want a simple name that is easy to pronounce and one that we don't have to spell repeatedly. No "cutesy" names please.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Not at this time
No Files Added