Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We develop Enterprise Resource Planning software and provide complete technology solutions for businesses.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
We require the following domains to be available:
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your customers
-Old fashion IT manager
-New-way IT manager (agile)
-Old fashion businessman, business owner
-New-way business man, business owner
-IT decision makers
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- Complete service from one source
- International in work with the colleagues, partners and customers
- Working atmosphere
List the names of your top three competitors
At this point in time we do not know our competitors, but we are in the same line of business as IBM, CAPGEMINI, Accenture etc.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Engaging, Professional & Creative
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Generally, words that are hard to pronounce.
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Solution, Experience, Customized, Unique, Quality
Do you have other info you want to share?
-have the letter O in the chosen name
-make it a seven letter name
The name has to have brand potential.
No Files Added