Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT US:
Our site will offer a casual approach to dating with the possibility of finding love. For those who are looking to date, explore, see where it goes
We will be very focused on only letting quality people into the network.
We have re-thought how you create your profile and what info is included. We will also have some interesting and effective ways to let you search for possible dates.
HERE IS WHAT WE NEED:
1) Objectives & strategic priorities:
a) Brand position statement (not consumer facing): A trusted place for Wow.
i) Would ideally be neutrally placed between casual and serious. Dont want to imply casual dating only or a heavy marriage/long-term relationship focus.
ii) We prefer to use a real word that implies dating but is not obvious. For example bloom would be preferred to greatdate (obvious) and zazu (made up). Having said that, made up words do have some advantages so we are not completely against them.
b) Mission statement: Dedicated to helping you quickly, safely and confidently find the spark youre looking for.
c) Primary demo target: Singles 25 to 39
d) Primary objective create a new online dating brand that is in the top five overall in the US by the end of 2012 for:
i) Unaided Recall
ii) Score on Do you trust brand X?
iii) Score on Would you recommend brand X to a friend?
iv) Market share for online singles subscribers
e) Secondary objectives:
ii) Easy to spell
iv) Action oriented
v) No obvious baggage/negatives
vi) Can own the name in our space
vii) Favorable reaction from both men and women
viii) Favorable response from key age demos
ix) URL is not surrounded by undesirable sites
x) Protectable TM
xi) URL reads well (e.g. www.GoDate.com could be read as www.GodAte.com)
xii) Manageable common law issues
xiii) No confusion with other dating sites
xiv) Reasonable cost for acquiring url and derivatives
2) Things weve learned/realized from testing and focus groups:
a) Names clearly connected to dating tend to test better. However, that may not mean they would make the best brand. Made up words received the worst test scores BUT have TM advantages. Still, for a made-up name to work it must be really strong with regard to key elements like - easy to spell, easy to remember, positive, etc.
b) Names that didnt test well scores were so low that its hard to see how a logo, tagline, etc would help.
c) Words/Names that are off-limits (either for TM or availability reasons). This includes variations (ex. For Click weclick, clicknow, etc are all out)
d) We are willing to pay for a good url but it has to meet all of the above criteria and not be burdened with big TM/legal issues.
OUR TARGET AUDIENCE IS:
As mentioned above - This site is for singles looking for love via a more casual approach. The specific targets are:
- The 60% of Singles (straight and gay) who want casual dating that could lead to more (not serial daters and not daters very serious about marriage)
- 25 to 39 year old daters
- Daters who are unsatisfied with Match, Yahoo Personals, eHarmony and other big sites
WE LIKE THESE EXAMPLES:
www.spark.com - captures that "aha" moment of meeting someone interesting
www.mytype.com - positive and says "dating" in a subtle way
www.unoduo.com - romantic sounding and leads you to "one becomes two"
WE ABSOLUTELY MUST HAVE THIS IN OUR PIECE:
- Name must be 8 letters or LESS
- It cannot have undesirable sites (port) at urls that are close to this primary url.
- Please use the TESS database to look for obvious Trademark issues. We would only be concerned about trademarks registered to companies in the dating/social networking space.
No Files Added