Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Travel Buddha is a community of Backpackers, Travelers, Travel bloggers, Travel photographers, Locals, Expats and various other people of the vast travel industry where we intend to do everything except hotels and flights booking.
It integrates all travel needs in one place by providing you an easy way to find right people and right information, before or during your travel.
Key features are -
1. People can find and connect with each other based on Traveler type, Areas of interest, Location, Common places traveled, Places they wish to travel together, nationality, languages spoken etc.
2. Travel buddies can find each other to travel together
3. People can plan their travel based on a) placed traveled by friends b) places traveled by people with similar travel interests, b) availability of local stays and jobs/volunteer work
4. Travel trends, reviews and information - generated by other travelers
5. A marketplace where people (and corporations) can promote or advertise their travel related products and services.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Almost anybody and everybody who travels.
Backpackers, Budget Travelers, Digital nomads, Family Travelers, Luxury Travelers, Group travelers, Solo travelers, Travel bloggers, Travel photographers, Locals, Expats
Location - Global
Income - All
Sex - All
Interests - All
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Travel related
2. Its an Integrated travel Community which is integrating multiple needs / pains together
3. Can find people and information before or during the travel
List the names of your top three competitors
None, considering what we are trying to do.
But up to an extend you can consider "Tripoto" as our competitor
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Travel, Free, together, trust
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
We have considered 2 names in the past which came very close to finalizing
1. Travel Buddha
2. Travel Hub
No Files Added