Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We sell 100% organic range of products made of Moringa, a super food that is quickly becoming sought after in western cultures. Known as the miracle tree, Moringa is known not only for its profound nutritional content that stimulates vitality, beauty and energy, but also for its miracle healing powers, in reducing inflammation, enhancing lactation, virility, and unknown, uncurable diseases. It has scientific studies to demonstrate its cholesterol-lowering effects, blood sugar stabilization effects, lowering inflammation and more. John Hopkins university is studying it for its medicinal properties. More and more, people are citing their miracle experiences after taking Mooring as a daily nutritional supplement. The Moringa Tree grows wild primarily in India, Africa and the Philippines. Proceeds of each bottle sold are used to benefit the impoverished communities from which it is harvested to feed the resident children. Energy2Be is branded line of Moringa nutritional supplements that are organic, gluten-free and non-GMO.
Many Moringa supplements are flooding the market but none have a unique or meaningful point of difference as it relates to claims, as most rely and communicate the category benefits of Moringa vs. any proprietary formulations. Additionally, the most powerful claims desired are not FDA approved. The challenge for Energy2Be is to break through the clutter and elevate above this commoditized environment in a two-fold strategy:
1. Build community fast and tight, allowing the brand to separate itself by its community vs. relying on superiority claims
2. Ensure starting point allows for broader community build
We have found that the current name "Energy2Be" is confusing to people and want to target more than just energy.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I require that a .com with the exact name submitted be available
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe your customers
1. The bulls-eye target is the person who is looking for a miracle cure. This person is ill and/ or in pain, and has tried everything recommended by western medicine. She believes in health and wellness and is not closed to the idea that plants from the earth can do something that pills cant. Shes tired of the side effects of pills and wants to reduce her intake. She likely has issues with believability on a natural products efficacy but is willing to try anything. She most likely is in pain due to some form of inflammation (arthritis, fibromyalgia, age, surgery recovery).
2. Adjacent target is the over 50 year old woman who suffers from general aches and pains associated with aging and life. She is noticing a depletion of energy overall, but is not a consumer of energy drinks. She likely gets her energy boosts from coffee or other caffeine. She is mindful of her nutrition but is not fanatical. She doesnt have a specific problem to solve, except enhancing daily energy and overall wellbeing.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Science of Moringa
Benefits of Moringa
Differentiate from Others - no green leaf, etc
List the names of your top three competitors
Kuli Kuli: Former Peace Corp worker bringing miracle products back from Africa and giving back to impoverished communities. Targeting Moms who want more natural nutrition and appealing to emotions through philanthropy and noble purpose;
Aduna: Full on Beauty brand from packing, design and marketing. Also African based and philanthropic. Distinguished by extensive PR with all beauty mags. Looks more like an accessory than a supplement. Currently UK based, likely moving into US.
Its Moringa, More Moringa, Moringa Farms, Organic India, etc are others.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Personality archetype is THE MAGICIAN. Key emotional promise is something that is even hard to believe or imagine. However, key support to this promise must be believability. The believability support is going to come from the category promises that Moringa offers. Therefore, the brand personality and identity become the key differentiating factors
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Snake oil, panacea, etc
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
Striking the balance between communicating miracle cure and not looking like snake oil
Communicating the power of the plant without getting lost in the all-natural, plant-based, communication clutter in our current environment.
No Files Added