Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
My business is a small consulting firm based in Sydney Australia. My services cover marketing planning, customer strategy, product management, insight development, offer design and hands on delivery. My skills come from working in large blue chip national and international organisations and my business takes those skills and applies them to small to medium sized organisations.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
No URL is required.
What is your industry?
Consulting Services that focusses on financial services, telecommunications, engineering, health, professional services & real estate.
Describe your customers
My customers are small to medium sized organisations. That will have turnover of $5m to $100m per annum and would employ at least 20 people. They will generally be privately owned by a single business owner or a few partners. You will find these businesses located across Australia with office downtown or based in commercial developments (they are not the sort of business that are run from home). These customers may not always take a strategic approach to their business and may not employ a person to develop strategy or drive their marketing programs. However, they operate in a competitive environment and recognise the need for strategies to help them build a sustainable position in the market. The business owners are very pragmatic people who are striving to build a business or create a legacy for their staff and/or families. They are smart, passionate and hard working.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. That you will get access to skills and experience from a large blue chip organisation.
2. That you will get someone who is experienced in developing strategy while also having a hands on experience in delivering the strategy.
3. As a person I live and work in an interesting urban environment.
List the names of your top three competitors
No obvious clear competitors, but there are many small consultants in the market.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
- Professional, but approachable
- Fresh, but not flippant
- Experienced and reliable
- Urban not corporate
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I like short words that help to describe the fact that I'm taking big corporate experience and applying that to small to medium organisations.
I dislike words like "focus", "plus", "SME".
However, I like something with an edge like "Tilt Shift"
Do you have other info you want to share?
I need to be able to register the business name with ASIC:
No Files Added