Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We're a strength and conditioning facility which currently designs training plans for mountain athletes, military athletes and law enforcement athletes. After several requests we're beginning to design training plans for firemen and paramedics - hence the new logo.
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Professional firemen and rescue professionals who understand their bodies are their most important piece of equipment.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Athleticism, Fire/Rescue, the idea of a "Quiet Professional"
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Athleticism, Quiet Professionalism,
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
No, but be conservative
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
No Files Added