What do you do?
Weve created a links customization service for Twitter, that helps users to add a personal panel to links posted on Twitter.
All in all you can divide our users in two categories:
- Direct users, those who have started to use all the features our Service offers first-hand;
- Indirect users or visitors, those who stumbled upon (and followed) personalized link posted by any direct user.
It works as following: when a direct user posts a link to Twitter, the Service automatically processes such links, adds a personal panel to the target page and replaces source tweet with the similar one, with the only difference is a customized link. Personal panels can contain any information user wants: BIO, quotes, book tour dates, heart's desires or Amazon wishlist link etc. - anything he wishes to remind Twitter friends when they follow those links.
Technically, we replace the original URL with ours (the only way to add the panel to the links), but as Twitter-card still displays the original URL, at times, it might be confusing and suspicious. Both links are pointing to the same content.
Therefore, the Service URL should be trustworthy and form a positive attitude for direct users.
Users should not be misled and perceive or in any way associate Service with a fraudulent or an advertising project.
It is imperative to make a good impression for both Direct and Indirect users.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
As we noted earlier, we are interested in both direct users and visitors. Direct users might be literally anyone who have a Twitter account and want to promote themselves or their services via the power of social media: ordinary bloggers, online business representatives or owners; storytellers, who seek wider audiences, etc.
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
1. Brand image and credibility. As we seek to improve the credibility of our brand we think that brand name should reflect that firsthand. Brand name should be short and catchy, describe Service or at least reference or associate with Service's primary purpose.
2. Promotion via link personalization (Personal Panels). Using our Service users can improve personal web experience, get more online engagements and drive additional attention to the particular information.
3. Safe and simple. We need to ensure that visitors won't be confused, or consider Service as malware. It is of most importance to explain and show that Service is a useful social instrument, made (with love and care) to boost personal online presence.
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
We seek to add a friendly vibe, auspicious atmosphere to our brand name. Again, it is most significant for us to make a good impression on direct users and visitors both. We want to welcome new users in the most convenient and friendly manner, improve their engagement and keep the experience of existing users at the highest level.
Are there any words or phrases you like?
Words like "comfortable", "smart", "help", "friendly", "helpful", "useful". Please note, that none of these words are obligatory.
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
Do not use "tweet", "boost", "promo" or "advertisement" in any form or context.
Do you want to include additional info?
No other additional info.
No Files Added