Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
This new company will provide IT consulting and support services in Bendigo (Victoria, Australia) and surrounding districts. The primary focus of the business will be managed services, with a strong focus on cloud computing technologies.
We will strive to offer trusted advice on IT matters and enterprise level services to small business. We have the ability to engage with clients in a way that makes the client feel comfortable by approaching IT from their point of view. We will offer proactive management services rather than reactive rectification services.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
As I am doing business in Australia, a suitable .com.au domain name is essential. If the corresponding .com name is available, that would be ideal, but not essential.
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe your customers
Our customers will be primarily small businesses, with a strong focus on professional services businesses. Any small business that recognises the value of technology and is open to new ways of working will be within our target market.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
That we are:
- Dynamic and proactive - a business partner rather than just someone hired to perform a service.
- Trustworthy, i.e. our clients will have peace of mind if we are managing their technology.
List the names of your top three competitors
- Integrating Technology
- Bendigo IT
- Central Victorian Technology Services
- Maxsum Solutions
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Professional, without being boring. A lot of IT service providers have very boring names and images, so I want to avoid that, without appearing unprofessional.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I am not averse to made up names, but I don't like deliberately misspelled names.
Do you have other info you want to share?
I am after something simple and memorable. I worked for another business whose name was based on a series of initials and it was difficult for prospects to remember.
No Files Added