What does your company do?
Huzzaar - Share Your Life, Not Your Things
Huzzaar is a p2p economy portal for experiential activity sharing (think Udemy or SkillShare but with physical colocation, not virtual interaction - The Airbnb of experientialism). Users of the site post listings of experiential activities such as jungle trekking, batik shirt making, Durian cutting, Malaysian kite making, etc. that others can purchase timeslots for. An activity has a set duration and cost.
We emphasize and encourage experiential activities with a cultural bent.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Must have a .com available
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
1. Youth unemployment around the world is at an all-time high. Many of these youth want to engage with others through their God-given or acquired talents but don't know how to do it well. They are ambitious, creative, and hard-working.
2. On the opposite side of the age spectrum, the elderly or soon to be retired are overwhelmed with stuffocation and just want to experience life, not things. They are open-minded, curious, and engaged with the greater world outside their borders.
3. Those in the middle of the age spectrum are generally bored with the monotony of work and the lack of real interaction from facebook. They are bored with the daily grind, seeking alternative outlets for their time, and curious and engaged.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. We focus on experiential interactions, not virtual ones, and have a P2P model.
2. Our goal is to provide a side income for our activity hosts as well as a full-fledged digital marketing engine that will show their listings on social media sites and search engines and drive traffic to landing pages on Huzzaar for their activities
3. We want to be the Amazon of curated experiential activities for the entire planet. That means a huge hierarchy of activity categories and the ability to filter activities happening across the globe. If you wanted to know some of the best hosts for Batik shirt making for example, you could see them all on a world map with their accompanying listings.
List the names of your top three competitors
1. Airbnb - if they get involved in experiential activities
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Fun, adventurous, friendship, connection, cultural
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
not insta- names or common memes like that
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
I want to bring the experience of the old-time bazaars to the site, where people would just set up shop and others would come and take a look. Conversations, friendships, and even love blossomed in those environments. The name should evoke this spirit of the bazaars of old.
No Files Added