Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
A large university with multiple locations and involvement in a variety of mission areas, including teaching, research, economic development and health care.
What do you need?
A short (less than five words; two to three preferred) phrase to be used across print, digital and multimedia platforms to attract awareness and interest in the impact the university has on the economy, socioeconomic well-being, cultural progress and cultivation of an educated workforce across the state.
- Phrase should position organization as progressive, forward-thinking and innovative; and integral to the success, progress and well-being of the states citizenry; perhaps a phrase that incorporates the notion of an organization dedicated to paying it forward as a possible theme
- Phrase should promote a sense of pride (and inspiration) for both internal and external constituents (and external constituency is both urban AND rural);
- Phrase should be short (fewer than five words, but preferably two to three), memorable and easy to spell and speak; were looking for a clear, powerful set of words that conveys a complete, concrete thought, not a vague concept
- Phrase should promote organizations historic sense of commitment and engagement with the general public;
- Important: phrase should NOT involve admissions or marketing to prospective students as it will not be used in those applications.
Who Is Your Audience?
A wide variety of groups, including the general public who may not understand the importance of (investing in) higher education and how its benefits accrue to society as a whole (not just to individuals); employees; elected officials; businesses, etc. Audiences are both internal and external.
We Like These Examples
We like these concepts: Forever new frontiers, making the state wiser/more successful/healthier/etc.; the words revolution, forward, innovation; or a string of words that convey an institution focused on results and engaging a states populace in powering up its economy and quality of life.
We DO NOT like: Anything beginning with We are or Where, nothing with the words college, university, advantage or making in it; overly vague or abstract names; nothing that refers to admissions or marketing to prospective students.
We Absolutely Must Have
A timeless, fresh, catchy, memorable and short phrase that can be used on a wide variety of platforms and collateral; a concept that represents and markets the breadth of the institutions mission (such as economic development, health care, research, teaching, community outreach); and an idea that can ignite a social media initiative that engages a wide variety of constituencies on multiple levels. For instance, we are fans of the Powered by Orange concept (and its results; see http://www.poweredbyorange.com for details) at Oregon State University.
No Files Added