Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
develop and manufacture pharmaceutical products
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe your audience
physicians and clinic staff
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
the name should be short but in same way include one or several of these themes:
1. working to better understand the patient burden of disease/treatment
2. improve patient treatment and outcomes
3. re-examine optimal treatment
List the names of your top three competitor products
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
positive, productive, serious but not boring. this is an initiative to help improves pateints lives, it should be inspiring without being cheesy.
Are there any words or phrases you like?
DME, diabetic, connect, retina
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
chart audit, practice assessment, market research
Do you want to include additional info?
the initiative is designed to perform clinic level assessments of patients using questionnaires to try and understand the burden of treatment on their quality of life. the disease is called diabetic macular edema (DME) and it is a retinal disease in the eye that can cause vision loss and blindness. it occurs in patients who have diabetes and the treatment for it involves a monthly injection in the eye. the name for the initiative should be 2-5 words long max and should try and encapsulate the themes of assessing patients in clinics in order to better understand their burden of treatment, quality of life and ultimately to improve their therapy.
No Files Added