Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
I'm looking for a name for this new company. We are in Toronto, Canada. Here's what we plan to do:
1) Solar Panels Installations - this is for the start, to make the world a little greener and also to fund all other projects. In the future we may also go for Wind and other types of energy.
2) Fighting Poverty - at first by donating 10% of our solar installs income to charities, then running our own programs for food, water, education etc. Africa is the priority region for now
3) Help animals - protect animals rights, conservation.
4) Protect the environment - this is big, we plan many different programs.
5) To make people understand how important it is to switch our thinking and be eco-friendly.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes, the domain name should be simple and hard to mis spell
What is your industry?
Green / Environment / Animals / Charity
Describe your customers
For solar: Homeowners in Ontario. Canadians are very educated about climate change.
For all other programs - everybody.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
I want it to show that we care.
That we are here to do good, to change the world.
I also want it to sound professional, not a New Age movement, we are dealing with other companies and suppliers, so the name has to be serious.
Customers also need to understand that we are serious about the environment and we are here for the long run
List the names of your top three competitors
There are many solar companies here, we do not want to be just solar -
Canadian Solar Direct,
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Serious, simple, make people smile and think.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I don't like words 'Energy', 'Solar' in the main name because the company will go far beyond that. These words can only be used as an addition, like 'Google Energy'
Do you have other info you want to share?
The name has to be easy to pronounce and hard to mis spell (no names like 'EnvironmentEarth). We plan to go internationally to help people and the environment, so the name should be easy even for people who doesn't speak English.
No Files Added