What does your company do?
Gourmet quality pizza at amazing prices. Not super gourmet, more the quality pizza you know and love already. Implying quality is important because customers will doubt the quality because the price is low.
The trade off for the lower price is that the customer just gets great pizza, not the stuff you don't need. No fancy store fitout, high-street location, national advertising campaign, cheeseburger/cheese crusts, or a crazy number of extra options. There is nothing fancy, just what is important for great pizza.
Specifically this means: Online ordering only; Pickup/delivery only; tight range of products with minimal ability to customise
Ideally the name would be transferrable to other delivered foods (Thai, Indian etc).
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
.com and .com.au URL available will be a positive but not essential
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe your customers
University Students (often male)
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Values: Value, quality, service, efficiency, simplicity
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Confident, cheeky, a little irreverent, determined, personal, reliable, fresh, friendly, fun, lean responsive, dynamic
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
Here are some guidelines we have using in evaluating names:
- should be strong, concise and memorable
- fun & positive association (or at least neutral that we can build on)
- ideally linked to food and/or to the business values (above) and evokes images that are directly aligned with the marketing story
- leads to clever marketing, menu naming and visual themes
- ideally transferable beyond pizza to other fast food products. This is not essential as we could build other brands and do "by XXXXXX", but it is desirable
- available. Ideally not used by other businesses in Australia or internationally
- distinct from existing brands/businesses in the consumer's mind (in addition to legal availability)
- Is likely to stand the test of time and not be considered a "fad"
No Files Added