Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Its a UK based, food company that runs food trucks, in city centres, festivals and events. We also have a foundation that trains under priviledged kids.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Young professionals, 60% female, busy working lives, love live music, street art, design, enviromental, global citizens
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
great food, one world, fun, creative, social, art
List the names of your top three competitors
Roli Roti, urban taco, homeboy
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
homorous, street art, live music, fresh global food, sustainabilty, social scene
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Do you have other info you want to share?
looking to get celebrity support for the foundation, so needs to be something they can endorse without conflict
No Files Added