Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
This is a group of citizens who have come together to raise money to pay for test fees for high school kids who want to take IB and AP exams, but cannot afford to do so. The school department cut payment for these fees from its budget in 2008. The group is basically a non-profit organization that raises money and gives it to kids who are academically motivated and in need of financial support.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
would be nice, but not necessary
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
regular folks who live in our community -- farmers, blue-collar workers, people work hard for their money. Some folks may be wealthier and need tax deductions.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. association with the high school
2. affiliation with kids who are choosing to take challenging courses
3. the fact that we are a group or organization, but not a booster club
List the names of your top three competitors
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Enthusiasm, scholarly, academic, community based, honest, local, uplifting, good
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
do not like booster
Do you have other info you want to share?
The mascot for the school is the Eagle as in Clarke County Eagles. The Athletic parent support group is called the Eagle Athletic Association. The newsletter for the school is called The Talon. School colors are orange and navy blue. We live in a small county in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia. We are not Northern Virginia where 95% of the kids go to college -- in fact many kids in high school are the first generation headed to college. We are a bit of a throw-back, rural community -- predominantly caucasian and christian
No Files Added