Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a start-up that has finished development of a brand new, very exciting spring core technology that we are building into a brand new mattress that we will be manufacturing in the near future. This is a mattress backed by science and engineering that offers quantifiable superior performance over existing innerspring (pocket coil, continuous wire, bonnell), foam (memory, latex, etc.), air, or hybrid foam/innerspring mattresses on the market today. Rather than 100s of mattresses to choose from, this will be one optimized mattress that will be offered in the one design, offered in three comfort settings of soft, medium, and firm in each standard size. I should note that the price of the mattress will be very competitive with mid priced mattresses currently on the market.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
EssentiallyThis is not your parents mattress! This will be partially sold online, to a tech savvy consumer who doesn't want to hear the marketing hype that a mattress salesman in a mattress store spews out.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. The company is emphasizing the high tech, science & engineering, that is behind our mattress relative to competitive mattresses that are designed with little science or engineering input, and instead developed by marketing and sales departments.
2. We would like a company name that extends and becomes the mattress name also.
3. Catchy, cool, high tech (techie)not old and staid
List the names of your top three competitors
Competitive old-line names: Simmons (Beautyrest mattresses), Sealy (Posturepedic mattresses), Tempur-pedic, Serta (icomfort, iseries mattresses)
Competitive new-line names of upcoming companies products: Tuft & Needle (The Tuft & Needle Mattress), Casper (The Casper Mattress), NovosBed (Aria, Classic, Harmony, Sonata, & Terra Mattresses)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Catchy, cool, high tech (techie)not old and staid
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
No "pedic" in the name
No "rest" in the name
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
Not at this time
No Files Added