Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Freshens has locations on college campuses that sell fresh blended Smoothies, frozen Yogurt, Crepes and Salads. Our primary customer is 18-24 year old, college students.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
no website registration required
What is your industry?
Food and Beverage
Describe your audience
Target is 18-24 year old male and female.
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
1. To develop quick consumer interest for the new smoothies with the use of individual attention grabbing smoothie drink names. Our customers will make their final smoothie drink decisions based on the varying combinations of fruits and the base mixes used to blend them (sorbets, Greek yogurts and citrus orange).
2. The names must have male and female acceptance.
3. The Target Audience must relate in some form to the names.
List the names of your top three competitor products
Jamba Juice, Robeks, or Smoothie King
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Creating a you have me with the name interest that intrigues the customer to read further under the smoothie name for the fruit/blends of a recipe is our goal.
Are there any words or phrases you like?
The primary fruit in each smoothie may or may not be in the name.
Samples: Strawberry Surf Rider or Mango Mantra.
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
We need to limit the names to no more than 3 words or 19 characters.
Do you want to include additional info?
Trademarks will be required for each new name and the trademark research, filing and ownership of the new names will be the sole responsibility and property of Freshens.
No Files Added