Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
For almost 4 years we run a site that finds the best deals for users. About 10-15 deals are posted every day, more than 35.000 unique visitors check them out frequently.
We find the deals through direct communication with shops and from tips that users sent to us.
Now we have seen that our users love fashion, so we want to build a new site thats completely centered around fashion.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
We can buy domains within reason. Eventually we do need a domain though
.de and .com are both fine.
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe your customers
Our companies are mostly young ladies between 20 and 40 that have a rather high income, use smartphones (as we want to mainly push our project through an app) and love shopping.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
- it's the place where you find great and stylish clothing
- you do save money, but just like IKEA or H&M we don't like a cheesy image
List the names of your top three competitors
we dont know any
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
luxurious, premium, people who have style
It should be something that is cool enough that you like it on facebook and tell your friends about it. "Have you checked out XYZ? Its a great site about clothing."
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
we like: style, luxury
we hate: bargain (even though the clothing is indeed going to be rather cheap)
Do you have other info you want to share?
our first name idea was "fashion victim". we are all male so we found it rather funny, but ladies dont like it that much ;-)
No Files Added