Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
Make delicious assortment of fresh preserves, butters, and syrups
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
.com domains only
What is your industry?
Preserves industry ( jams, Jellies, syrups, peanut butter etc)
Describe your audience
Kids, adults and people who love fruit and berries and indulge in eating Jams, peanut butter and syrups with their morning meal or during any snack time indulgence.
Hotel & Restaurant industry for their breakfast meal audience
Gift audience for New years, christmas and special occasions (i.e.festivities like housewarming, fathers day, etc).
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
1) Organic - (all natural organic ingredients i.e. Fresh organic fruits from authentic farms and which are prepared with no preservatives)
2)Quality, (Less sugars, and a natural alternative) &
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Authentic, classy, conservative yet youthful that touch both young and the old.
I LIKE COLOUR
Are there any words or phrases you like or hate?
no SILLY names
Do you want to include additional info?
I will use this across print, website, bottling & packages
No Files Added