What does your company do?
An event consulting company that provides guidance, consulting, coaching and interim-leadership for do-it-yourself companies, non-profits, and individuals.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes, the .com,. co, .net, and others need to be available. Ideal for twitter@ to be available too. I am not willing to buy an already registered domain name from its current owner.
What is your industry?
Events and Meeting Industry
Describe your customers
* Corporate clients that want to do the planning in house but need an expert consultant or project manager rather than an expensive full-service event planning agency
* Non-profit clients that need interim-leadership, program design, program strategy, and event consulting
* Personal events that need day-of wedding coordination, or a coach to help them through the planning process at a discount to a full-service wedding planner.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
A match with the DIY event planner
List the names of your top three competitors
* Every full-service event planner - they would take a consulting client if they had the opportunity
* People who think they can do event planning on their own and don't need an expert or think they can't afford one
* Event Consulting Group http://www.eventgrp.com/
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
I'd love a tech sounding name with a hard double consonant or double vowel. (Google, HootSuite).
Short name, catchy, easy to remember, something that resonates as a stand alone brand.
Something that conveys a sense of coordination, partnership, a mentor, a guru.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I am open to new ideas, but my initial thought is the word "event" should be prominent.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Although now I am an individual, I do plan to build a network of event coaches, so a name that can survive if/when I am able to scale the business is best.
No Files Added