Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Our company engages business within the Education industry. What we do is provide high school students with revision seminars/lectures for their end of year high school exams.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
As we are an Australian business we will need a .COM.AU url to be available
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Our customers are high school students within the age group of 16-19 years old.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
The company name should convey a meaning just like our competitors. Connecting students with education, engaging students with education are examples.
List the names of your top three competitors
Access Education, Connect Education, Engage Education Foundation
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
The company name should provide a meaning. Look at competitors for example. Access Education - providing access to education, Connect Education - connecting students with education.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
1) The business name we are after is "(Something)" Education, just like our competitors. Therefore, the name only consists of two words. We are pretty much just after a word that can be put in front of Education to make up a company name. This one word we are after needs to be short, easy to pronounce and remember and maximum 3 syllables. When put together it should convey a simple meaning (see above). See competitors names and you will understand.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Put simply, we want our business name to be "(Something)" Education. What we are after is simply the first word that can be put in front of Education, and when put together it conveys a meaning related to education. We want something quick, short and easy to remember/pronounce.
No Files Added