Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
3D Technology provides complete 3D Modeling and detail-drafting services.
I have a patent pending exercise apparatus design that I need a unique name for.
The apparatus is a Donkey Calf raise attachment for the Smith machine. The apparatus allows you to work the Calf muscles.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Weight lifting gym owners
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
1. Slogan: Old School Exercise meets New School Technology
List the names of your top three competitor products
There is nothing out there like this yet!
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
* New Technology
Are there any words or phrases you like?
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
Do you want to include additional info?
I want a product name that is catchy, short, easy to pronounce, and would look good etched on the face of the apparatus.
No Files Added