Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a consulting firm in the healthcare space. We focus on assisting hospitals and physician groups in aligning operations ("clinical integration"), in structuring purchases and sales of medical practices, and in physician recruitment and alignment strategies.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Health Care and Biotech
Describe your customers
Regional and small hospitals, physicians and physician groups. Age of those hiring us is generally 50+ with high levels of education; wealthy.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
(1) that we are in the healthcare field
(2) that we are experienced
(3) Optional: to incorporate somehow the surnames (or initials) "Green" and "Centolella"
List the names of your top three competitors
MGMA (Medical Group Management Association)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Business-like; cutting edge; succinct
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Do you have other info you want to share?
no other info
No Files Added