Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a new agency. Digital Content Creation is what were good at. Video, Interactive, Web Creation, Marketing, and SEO
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Yes, we need a .com
What is your industry?
Everything from Software to Snowboards
Describe your customers
Small to Medium Business owners.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
The name should portray that we are fun, fresh, tech savvy, and creative.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Good Natured, professional yet fun, classy yet jovial.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
I like the word Pixel.
I like the word Shift, as a modifier, like Pixel Shift.
Stay away from cliches.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Here is a work in progress of some of our work: http://www.ragusmedia.com/hologram/prelo...
(Only the first link works so far)
No Files Added