Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
A startup general dental practice. Treating all age group with focus on family and working professionals. The practice will have a spa like atmosphere with patient's comfort on mind. The name should evoke calming and friendly emotions void of common dental procedure fear.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
.COM must be available for registration as well as the name must not be already trademarked. The exact practice name must be used for .com url Other types of URL's aren't desired. I.e. NO .net or other variations.
What is your industry?
General Dental industry, healthcare
Describe your customers
Practice will be treating all age group though overall focus will be on family and professionals with female (moms) member of the household being a larger target. Family and professionals (mostly white collar) with median age b/w 30 to 60, suburban areas, $50k to over $125k income, college to grad school education with good dental IQ. Customers who are seeking better dental care that offers more comfortable, calming and customer service oriented environment.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1) A name that evokes calming, comfortable, spa like impressions/emotions with positive image. 2) A name that isn't typical but stands out and is easy to pronounce, spell and remember. 3) A name that is modern, peaceful, maybe even environmentally friendly, alive and/or earthly. Catchy though professional.
List the names of your top three competitors
These are actually some model, thought inspiring names (already taken) for some ideas. Not local competitors necessarily. Cypress Springs Dental, Serene Smiles, Lemon Tree Dental, Reflections Dental
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Calming, welcoming, tranquil, serene, caring, refreshing, modern, contemporary, spa like, peaceful, creative, friendly
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Prefer use of "Dental" in the name primarily. Secondarily, use of "Smile(s)". Prefer total 3 words or even just two including either Dental or Smiles (But not both together). No words such as: dental care, family dentistry, dentistry, dental center, or geographical, generic words.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Any inclusion of tagline ideas based on the naming criteria would be greatly appreciated.
No Files Added