Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We sell products for children that enhance all their potential, including all their intelligences (emotional, intrapersonal, visual, logical...) through playing and amusement.
Our products with super creative designs awake children's minds and make them grow smart and brilliant.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I require that a .com with the exact name submitted be available
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Moms (ages 20-45) with children (ages 3-12) that take care of the personal life of their children and want to improve all of the aspects their lives and want to raise the best version of them.
Language: English, but a european-friendly sound will be considered.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Playful, Smart, Quality
Kids will think: Wow, this will be fun!
Parents will think: This will help my child to become a wonderful person capable of do anything he wants!
List the names of your top three competitors
It could be considered as comptence:
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
We want a name that makes SMILE people, but keeping sophisticated.
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Grow, Raise, Life, Intelligent, school, apple, toys, products, resources
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
There are no special words to add by the time
Do you have other info you want to share?
Most important: It has to make SMILE!
Has to be fun for kids and smart for parents.
Please try to find a name which match the following:
- Suggestive (in a creative or metaphorical way, such as Amazon, which suggest enormous)
- Meaningful (It is better to have a meaninful name that people can remember that a meaningless name that they can type in five keystrokes)
- Imaginery (Strong association with things that can be pictured in mind)
- Emotional (Connects with people's experiences)
- Offer endless wordplaying (choose a theme)
No Files Added