Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Consulting & Professional Services
About Your Company
We're an IT consulting firm based in the UK, specializing in people development + providing services to end clients for iOS, AN, Microsoft EX/Collaborative/Communication Services, and Big Data.
Spec for the name of the company:
a. we want a very general name - nothing super specific, edgy, bespoke
b. which is not Google searchable – not to show up on the first few pages when you search us
c. the website domain that matches the new company name needs to be avail for no more than $1000 after market
d. combo of 2 – 3 words
i. example: ITConsultingLLC.com
ii. example: ITServices.com
1. When you search the two-three words in Google, it should yield a variety of results, all over the place - we do not want to show up on the first, second, or even third page (I know this sounds counter intuitive, but this is what we want)
2. Name should convey IT, Tech, IT consulting
3. It's in the UK, so URL is .co.uk
We want to attract staffing and technology implementors and potential employees for our company in the IT space - (listed above is the technologies we specialize in, but again, we want a more general name)
Creative should NOT use
No - just make the name general and not highly searchable
Top 3 Things
No Files Added