Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Food & Beverage
About Your Company
This is a startup virtual restaurant serving burgers and speciality hotdogs. We will be serving only through third party delivery services like UberEats and DoorDash. The target audience is really anyone but mainly people that use apps for food so I would guess 18-45. We are located in Philadelphia near college campuses.
We are selling in a high-density population area. Lots of college students, late night, urban. Although we should appeal to anyone.
I would like a more light-hearted tone, possibly sensual/sexy. (eggslut.com) Something the customer will remember. Something that they will say "wow that sounds good." As you are aware, there are thousands of burger joints out there. I would like something original.
Top 3 Things
quality, delicious, fun
This is not required but I do like retro. This might be more for a logo (pterrys.com).
No Files Added