What does your company do?
We are an American-based footwear company that is creating a cause marketing or social good program targeted to young women. The program will help young women between the ages of 13-24 on their journeys of personal growth and leadership.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
.com, but it's not crucial or necessary.
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
Our customers are young women between the ages of 13 24. Shes a fashion leader, confident, enduring and iconic, eternally optimist and all American. She has her own voice and wants to be heard, values connections with friends and family and is active in her community. She also lives without limits: if she can believe, she can do it. We also describe our consumer as Brave Girls and use this language in our marketing messaging.
We describe our consumer as Brave Girls and use this language in our marketing messaging
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. EXPLAIN: The name should illustrate what the program is (i.e., helping women grow/ improve/ advance/ achieve their goals) but be appropriate to fun/ optimistic tone of the brand voice.
2. INSPIRE: Our brave girl consumers to DREAM and to DO in their lives, communities and careers. Its about taking steps to make their dreams/goals into reality.
3. DIFFERENTIATE: Our brand cause program from the other brand cause programs supporting young girls (see below).
List the names of your top three competitors
These arent direct competitors, but we are trying to differentiate our program positioning from that of self-esteem (Dove, Bobbi Brown) and safety (Secret). Were about success, achievement and growth.
1. Secret Mean Stinks Campaign
2. Dove Self-Esteem Fund
3. Bobbi Brown Pretty Powerful for Women & Girls
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
g. Dreaming big, but accessible. Small steps, too. Everything counts!
j. Girly, but strong
k. Dare to be brave
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
2. Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
iii. Words related to shoes, footwear, i.e., steps, footprints, etc.
i. Anything sad or negative
iii. Anything aggressive or activist-like [we are not fighting the power :)]
iv. Anything academic, clinical or wonky sounding
v. Anything that could be confused with self-esteem/empowerment (we dont want to be confused as doing the same thing that Dove is doing)
Do you have other info you want to share?
Please see uploaded materials for inspiration.
No Files Added