Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We are a 85+ year old company that has multiple business units. One of our companies is an electrical contracting company. We have been asked to perform electrical contracting services for the newly legalized cannabis industry in WA state, specifically for installing lighting in grow operations.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Real Estate and Construction
Describe your customers
Our customers will be primarily cannabis growers and processors. We work directly with the owner and build an electrical design for their building that matches their exacting requirements for grow lighting.
We sell construction services to well financed (projects costing over $1,000,000 US) owners and venture capitalists. These are sophisticated buyers who want to work with established, professional companies. We DO NOT plan to market to very small basement growers - they do not need our assistance.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. As a new market, this industry relies exclusively on Google search and referrals for business. For this reason, our company name MUST have a .com. I prefer not to have any slashes or dashes or dots, just xxxxxxx.com This is the most important concern in my name.
2. I prefer to have our company name represent the industry but not be "tacky" or "hippie". This industry will grow and the name bud, weed, dope and others will limit our ability to grow into a national company. Also, a cute name intimating "weed" will bring attention to our efforts and potentially will cause problems with bankers, insurance agents and more. I am not looking to find trouble in a legal business opportunity.
3. I feel the cannabis industry will grow to be a multibillion dollar industry for electrical contractors in the next decade. While very small today in WA and CO, I expect to OWN the electrical contracting cannabis industry - which I can do if I market it hard now. Hence, I want the name to be professional to attract venture capital owners who are building large scale growing and processing facilities. An example of a name I like is Climagrow - a HVAC company in WA state. This name implies what they do (control the climate to grow cannabis indoors) while being professional. http://www.climagrow.com/ Also, I like OrGrow, a grow facility.
List the names of your top three competitors
Hi Amp Electric
Fuller Electric (they do not advertise cannabis, for the reasons mentioned, but do the work).
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
The color green seems to be a constant in the marketing of the industry.
Professional/knowledgeable/trust is very important in this business. Customers want to know that you are smart and know what you are doing. A lot of people are trying to get in this business for the money and a not knowledgeable which turns people off.
Experience is the #1 most important attribute for companies in this business. Customers want to know that you HAVE done work in this industry before, and if highly tenured, that is even better.
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
I am worried about Mary Jane, bud, cannabis, pot, dope, weed, hemp.
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Green and grow.
I am considering words like volt, amp, power, electric but am not stuck on any of these.
Do you have other info you want to share?
1. THE NUMBER ONE ISSUE is a .com. The perfect name without a .com is useless.
2. I want a name that can scale as this industry grows. Today it is medical and recreational. As hemp is legalized and Cannabis becomes more socially acceptable, I want a name and logo that can grow old with the industry like the alcohol market.
3. Our parent company is picatti brothers - www.picatti.com. Founded in 1928 our values are knowledgeable, proud, honest, efficient and reliable.
No Files Added