Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Management services including market research, analysis, client surveys, strategy and planning, interim leadership, company performance analysis, restructuring, organization optimization, business development, marketing, and consultancy.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
Not necessarily as we are going to register a local website at domain ".ae"
Prefer to check availability on .ae and/or .biz
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe your customers
Generally, the customers are businesses seeking special services, analysis that are not within their core activity. The people we will be dealing with would most likely be senior executives medium and large organisations (regional and international). They will be sophisticated individuals who are used to global names and brands.,
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1) No BS and straight to the pony services even if it means we don't get the job (honest and loyal in our communication with clients).
2) We come with hands-on experience having strong track record, valuable experience, industry/local knowledge and strong connections.
3) Offer a multitude of consultancy, management and professional services with attention to detail and full undivided dedication to each project and its unique outcome and summary (unlike the usual cut and paste reports).
List the names of your top three competitors
Deloitte, GFK, Alvarez & Marsal (non-financial or accounting related)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
powerful, ambitious, efficient, punctuality, professionalism, knowledgeable, unique.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
We would like to be seen as friendly and professional not arrogant and rude.
Do you have other info you want to share?
In our market, companies go for known brands names (i.e. E&Y, GFK, etc) without necessarily getting real and dependable reports that could positively affect business decision-making. We would like to be seen as a growing company that will always deliver discreet and factual studies and services that will make potential clients go "wow! I never thought I would see this...or...We seriously need to make some business changes to make up for..."
No Files Added