Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
I am a young IT guy that fixes computers. I service PCs, Macs, etc..
My website lists all the services I offer:
What do you need?
I am working for another company doing the same things but want to officially branch out on my own. My name doesn't really seem to cut it as a company name so I want something more catchy. I am thinking of expanding eventually and want something that is fun yet professional.
Who Is Your Audience?
Mostly home users, families. But there will be some medium sized businesses that I want to reach as well.
We Like These Examples
"Geek Squad" sounds catchy, but businesses wouldn't find themselves wanting to hire them. I have thought about ServiceByte, but it doesn't always tell you what type of work I do.
We Absolutely Must Have
I must be able to have something unique and not have it as a registered domain name. I don't want something like "techguy" because techguy.com is taken. I can make some exceptions, but would prefer something unique.
No Files Added