Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
Who are you?
We are a small computer business with 4 branches and want to branch out into wholesale (as we are a direct importer of many computer accessories).
What do you need?
We want a catchy name that somehow encompasses our business. Our business will be selling cables, usb devices, pci/pci-express expansion cards, notebook carry bags, other notebook accessories. We need a name (which needs to be the same as our website address) that somehow lets our customers know what we do, lets them know we are wholesalers (if possible), and sounds catchy.
Who Is Your Audience?
Computer businesses, government and it technicians.
We Like These Examples
www.cabac.com.au (cables and accessories)
There are not too many examples of this type of business.
We Absolutely Must Have
To be honest, i dont know what to put here. I had to put something, but I don't want to limit your creativity any more than I have already in my above brief.
No Files Added