Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
a new online service connecting people who want to travel (or ship an item) to drivers/couriers
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
1) people who want to travel from one place to another
2) people who want to ship items from one place to another
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1) convenience you dont have to search around for a driver
2) lowest cost drivers bid for the work
3) safest and most dependable drivers are rated so only the best are hired
List the names of your top three competitors
Uber / Lyft / Fedex / UPS
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Memorable name but it doesnt have to be connected with what we do, just a short catchy name (a .com domain must be available for it). A name that people won't forget and will associate with us.
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
I cant think of any words we dont like
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
I cant think of any words or phrases that we do like but I will update during the process if any come to mind.
Do you have other info you want to share?
Heres how it works:
I want to travel from London to Manchester right now. I post the request on the service and then drivers (who are available and interested) bid for the work. I hire a driver based on availability, price, rating or some other factor.
No Files Added