Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
The business is based on a web based platform for communication between companies and customers.
- It's a software for cross-media communication, it generate an 'interaction" between analog and digital media. It uses also Qr-code.
- the platform spreads commercial offers, voucher and coupon via social networks, mailing list and other digital adv
- It increase contacts using the viral effect of social networks,.
- The tool manages programs of customer loyalty
- the software generate reports on customers buying, it allow to create personalized advice to the companies using the platform
- It is also an e-commerce platform (eg: amazon ...), which will operate under its own brand or in "white label"
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Advertising and Marketing
Describe your customers
Any medium-sized and large companies operating in the production and distribution of products and services, b2c.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
effective and viral comunications
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
word game (eg: eataly= eat+italy)
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
catchy, social , deal, qr-code, gain, deal, involve, digital, qr-code, prize, smart, burgain, vantage, benefit, etc..
Do you have other info you want to share?
- Must be a name that is easy, simple and direct
- Should not be too long or complex
- Should be easy to remember and pronounce
No Files Added