What does your company do?
Currently, we produce and sell software that allows users to convert documents from one file type to another with greater speed, accuracy and customizable outputs than any other provider on the market.
In the future, we will expand our services to include additional offerings outside of the file conversion realm. This may include but is not limited to software, hardware, training, custom business solutions, consulting, and more.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your customers
Our audience is made up of the following segments:
2. Small and home-based businesses
3. Large businesses and corporations
5. Government agencies
6. Educational institutions
7. Trial/single-use users
Characteristics of our target audience:
1. Has a tedious task they need to accomplish quickly and without errors, i.e. converting multiple PDF files into usable Microsoft Excel files for various purposes. For example, an accountant may use our software to automatically import a large stack of paper invoices into an Excel file within his or her accounting program, then manipulate the files so theyre easier to work with. Here is a video link to a short demo of the product: https://www.cogniview.com/
2. Spans across industries, including accounting, engineering, construction, retail, restaurant, education, government, non-profit et. al.
3. Have an average-to-above-average familiarity with technology; use computer software on a regular basis.
4. Are at varying levels in their career, from entry-level to management. Most are not CEOs, rather someone who does the dirty work or makes the decisions for the CEO.
5. Strapped for time. Our users want to get things done quickly. When they encounter a problem, they want it solved quickly.
6. Many are legacy users of the product, have been using it for years. In some cases someone else before them made the decision to use it, and they inherited the program.
7. Prior to the purchase decision, many users do not understand the full breadth of what we do.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Uses technology to make life easier and solve problems. Anything that is tedious and time intensive, we provide the solution. We help our customers become more productive. One well-known example we like is Staples campaign surrounding the Easy! button.
2. Provides exceptional value. Our products are more affordable and more robust than any of their counterparts in the marketplace for the niche solution we provide. Our user support is unparalleled; when a customer has a problem, were available via phone, email, chat, and even for in-person training. Response time during business hours is frequently within 3-5 minutes.
3. Young, fun and adaptable. Were a company built around adapting to the customers needs and demands in an innovative way. We like trying new things, testing out new features and adapting our service based on what is working and what is not. Were excited about rapidly growing and advancing the company over the next five years. The Virgin brands are a great example that capture this feeling.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
We are professional yet personable. We are experts in our field speaking to other highly qualified professionals, but we are approachable and friendly at the same time.
Were not stuffy. We dont speak in jargon and work to make most of our materials understandable to a layperson. Were down-to-earth and like to imagine were talking to a real person in all of our written materials.
Were respectful of the customer and our number one goal is to help him find a solution that will suit his needs, while having fun in the process.
We are constantly updating the product. We are here for the long haul, listening to the customers needs and improving our product.
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Convert, conversion (do not want to box ourselves into conversion software)
Our products may have the words PDF and EXCEL or XL in them, but not our company brand
Any other words or phrases that are tied too specifically to one niche, i.e. software-centric words
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Blowing your mind
Do you have other info you want to share?
Here are some of the brands we admire, both for their overall branding and the feeling they inspire in their audience:
Cirque du Soleil
No Files Added