Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
We design and engineer, resell and install, and service and maintain custom collaborative audio visual and telecommunication solutions. These systems include interactive annotation technologies, projectors and flat panel displays, analog and digital switching technologies, and video conferencing solutions. We specialize in helping organizations deploy mobile workforces with collaborative solutions to stay connected via video, audio, and content collaboration.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
We would prefer to align with a .com URL that is available. However that being said we would certainly consider a few of the other domains if the name stands apart from others.
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
We work in verticals ranging from Local and Federal Government, K-12 and University Education, Medical and Healthcare, Retail, and Commercial Corporate Markets. These are clients that range from instructional technology needs such as projection, interactive Smart Boards, audio solutions, and microphones to agencies that want mobile workforce deployment with mobile device video conferencing capabilities, room solutions for larger group video needs, and the bridging infrastructure to allow for multipoint collaborative video conferences.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. We keep ourselves ahead of the technology innovation curve to ensure we are bringing to the table the latest of technologies and solutions to help agencies work more efficiently.
2. Customer service and quality relationships with our customers is number one. If we don't truly understand a company's business model and/or pain points, then it is not possible to develop and engineer environments and solutions to help in these areas.
3. That we are a company that operates on Trust as a guiding principal. Our customers can trust that we always "do the right thing" and will be there for them long after warranties are up and or systems have aged.
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Energetic / Spirited
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Don't like the following phrases or descriptors:
AV (Want to move away from AV to items like collaborative display solutions or integrated technologies)
Like phrases such as:
Innovative Technologies / Innovative Solutions
Do you have other info you want to share?
We will be very closely aligned with a office furniture and flooring solutions company, that will allow us to really create floor to ceiling collaborative environments. From the physical work surfaces and environments to the technologies that further enhance these conference furniture solutions. We will have the ability to create environments that truly breed collaboration, efficiency, communication, and vibrant content delivery.
No Files Added