Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What do you do?
CENTRL is the first shared platform for companies to exchange critical business information. Businesses today have a variety of partners - clients, investors, vendors, distributors - with whom they exchange information like contracts, reports, metrics, risk assessments, etc. Today primarily done using excel, word, email or portals which does not provide a single repository of granular partner related information and results in loss of efficiency.
CENTRL is the first platform that allows companies to request, publish and share this information. It provides both parties equally powerful application with full-blown capabilities, making the process efficient and agile. Also core to CENTRLs platform are the collaboration features.Intra-company & inter-company collaboration is available at the most granular levels within the application.This eliminates the need to go out-of-band and the context is never lost emails.
There are 2 modules in CENTRL that can be packaged into 3 different products. The modules are:
1) Documents: Allows companies to request or publish documents to/from partners. This includes documents like metrics, financial reports, policy documents, security and compliance documents etc.
2) Questionnaires: Allows companies to conduct variety of assessments and gather relevant information. This includes information security assessments, financial due diligence, onsite audits, vendor risk assessments etc.
The 2 products are built using the modules above. These are the ones that we want to name.
1) Publishing Documents to clients: Allows companies to publish and share documents to their clients. Includes security, roles, permissions
2) Streamline Due Diligence: Companies wanting to conduct due diligence on their partners. This could be investment related due diligence or operational due diligence or Information security due diligence
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
What is your industry?
Software and InfoTech
Describe your audience
Our audience is mostly businesses and users within the businesses. The users range from C level executives to managers. Some of the roles we see are:
4) Account Managers
5) Portfolio Managers
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
1) Centralized platform with all partner related information at the most granular level
2) Collaboration and various levels
3) Modern/clean UX without compromising on functionality
List the names of your top three competitor products
There is no on competitor that does all the things we do. Some things we offer overlaps with:
1) File sharing systems
2) Virtual Data rooms
3) Vendor management systems
4) Governance, Risk and Compliance systems (GRC)
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
Business-like but cool
Built for enterprise level scale but not tedious
Are there any words or phrases you like?
We are looking for the name of the 2 products as mentioned above:
1) Publishing Documents
2) Streamline Due Diligence
We want the names to convey some of the features and uses cases. To give you an idea of what we are looking for here is something we came up with: PublishNow, AssessNow
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
No. Open to all ideas as long as they are modern and convey the product use
Do you want to include additional info?
Please look at our website for screenshots and for the product/solutions description.
No Files Added