Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Manufacturer of adhesive tapes
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
End-users in retail hardware stores (DIY enthusiasts)
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
Quality, Modern, Long-Lasting
List the names of your top three competitors
Sellotape, Duck Brand, Pratleys
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Professional name, but catchy and creative. Must convey authority and the customer must be able to refer and relate to the brand easily in a social setting.
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
Clumsy words or phrases that do not roll off the tongue.
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
Bond Bug, Tape Ape and Infinitape were previous entry's that we considered.
No Files Added