What does your company do?
We help small to medium sized companies with their Internet Marketing efforts. We help them to be ranked on 1st page of Google/Bing/yahoo thru Search Engine Optimization, Pay Per click, and Local listing optimization.
This is my current business website with very generic name. http://acmelocalinternetmarketing.com/
The leading company in this field is http://www.bruceclay.com/ and http://www.engineready.com/. We offer same services as them.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
.com Only please
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
We mainly target small to medium sized companies. Our current clients are local painters, plumbers, garage doors, auto glass, auto repair shops, etc. These are businesses that traditionally heavily invest in Yellow Pages. And they feel the pain that they don't get much more clients from Yellow Pages anymore. They have to get more businesses thru Internet.
We also target national and international businesses as well.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. Growing their business thru Internet by Search Engine Marketing and Social Media. Basically, reach their customers through the internet.
2. We are not an expense, we help them increase their profits. Great ROI.
3. Be visible on first page of search engines (Google/Bing/Yahoo)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
I like to convey that we can help them grow their business thru the internet.
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
Do you have other info you want to share?
1) A winning business name has to be memorable but easy to spell.
2) A winning business name needs a visual element.
3) A winning business name has to have positive connotation.
4) A winning business name needs to include information about what your business does.
5) A winning business name has to be fairly short.
I like the names from this list:
No Files Added