Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
Our company assists businesses with identifying lost assets (cash), helps them recover the assets and then assists in making sure assets are not lost in the future. For example, we may help a company recover overpaid sales tax on purchases or recover duplicate payments of check in accounts payable or recover overpaid licensing fees.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Consulting and Professional Services
Describe your customers
C-Suite level executives and tax executives at Fortune 1000 companies. We are typically targeting the CFO, Controller, or responsible tax person.
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1) subject matter experts 2) trust-worthy 3) integrity. We are considering the following "tag-line" below the company's name: "The Recovery Engineers
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
Are there specific words or phrases you do not like?
not that I can think of
Are there specific words or phrases you like?
recovery, engineer, capital
Do you have other info you want to share?
This is an advisory group that is spinning off from an accounting firm. The accounting firm's name is Prager Metis. We have to utilize the initial PM somewhere in the name, XXXX PM Advisory. The PM has to fit into the name somewhere.
No Files Added