We are an apparel designing and manufacturing company, looking to retail online.
What do you do?
Were into designing and manufacturing of uniquely graphic printed Mens boxer shorts and
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
I will accept a .com with an acceptable variation on the exact name
What is your industry?
Describe your audience
Were targeting the youth between age groups 16-30. The brand will pull off for the male and then venture into the female audience hence making the brand unisexual. (The brand is primarily targeted at male customers but would like to be unisexual going further)
Catchy designs - great quality - reasonable pricing is the brand mantra; Not cheap but affordable for the youth who'd love a pair of fashionable boxers / Tees
What 3 things do you want your product name to communicate to your audience?
1. Witty / Naughty / Playful (NOT vulgar)
2. Open design concept (The brand doesn't stick to one particular design concept - We have everything starting from the traditional Indian block prints to the trending floral / Geometrical patterns)
3. Graphic/ print centric designer boxers.
4. Uncomplicated! (Its fashionable and of great quality)
What character, tenor or spirit do you wish to convey?
3. Chilled out / Cool
Are there any words or phrases you like?
1. Son of a gun
2. Goosebum (We cant trademark the name in our country)
3. Funking awesome (Domain name is too expensive/taken, name too long)
4. Joystick (Like the sound of it)
5. Goli-soda (Indian term- Please google it!)
7. Happy hippy (Expensive domain name, Name cliched)
8. Bare-monk (Sounds a bit offensive - hence we cant go with it)
Are there specific words or phrases you don't like?
1. Any vulgar/offensive words
2. Anything related to religion / Other sensitive issues
Do you want to include additional info?
1. Short ( 8 - 10 characters )
3. Easily pronounceable - Worldwide
5. Overly Misspelt (goosebumps spelt like goozbumz - Makes it complicated and unattractive)
6. .COM domain availability - Doesn't make sense if it is in thousands of dollars! We can't spend so much for a domain name!
7. We are attaching the pictures of our products. Do have a look at it for a better idea!
No Files Added