Here's the client journey on crowdspring:
1.The client completed an interactive name brief.
- The brief is customized for each project category.
- The client specifies what they want (and don't want).
- Simple and proven process (takes just a few minutes).
2.Our über-talented namers created dozens of unique names.
In a typical Company / Product Name project on crowdspring, many professional namers submit dozens of custom names based on your brief.
- 220,000+ namers from 195 countries.
- The client reviews & gives feedback.
- Great collaboration tools & free focus groups.
Have questions about custom Company / Product Name?Get a free, no obligation design consultation
3.The client picked the winning name.
After collaborating with multiple namers, the client picked their favorite name. The client received a signed intellectual property agreement giving the client full ownership to the name.
- Collaborate with the winning namer.
- The namer will implement final adjustments.
- The client receives full intellectual property rights.
What does your company do?
new company - provide quality affordable veterinary services for dogs and cats; there will be a mobile component to the practice initially - expanding to a full service clinic -- full services to include many of those normally only performed at specialty referral hospitals.
Do you require that a .COM or other URL be available for the new name?
yes, we want a .com to be available for the name or an acronym of the name, or something else that is "catchy" and related to the name
What is your industry?
Describe your customers
middle to upper income pet owners seeking the best veterinary care at more affordable prices and all services obtained at one clinic -- we will perform most advanced diagnostics and procedures onsite, and not have to refer patients elsewhere
What 3 things do you want your company name to communicate to your customers?
1. we offer specialized services, e.g., endoscopy, ultrasound, advanced surgery as well as wellness and routine care such as vaccinations, treatment for ear infections, etc.
2. our prices are better than others/more affordable
3. dedicated and experienced doctors only
List the names of your top three competitors
1. Hermosa Animal Hospital
2. Advanced Critical Care
3. Veterinary Centers of America (VCA)
Style and Concept
What character, tenor, or spirit do you wish to convey?
professional, passionate, dedicated, competent
Are there any words or phrases you especially like or hate?
we don't want anything too limiting such as "hospital" because we will be only mobile initially; something that could potentially be used to franchise - but not using words like "national"; not sure we will offer 24-hour care
Do you have other info you want to share?
practice is limited to dogs and cats, name should not include "all pets", etc.
No Files Added